Russia is a worth visiting country, but you need visa to enter it.
To get visa you need to do several things minimum 2 weeks in advance before the tour date:
The basic list of documents:
- Decide what type of visa do you need — business or travel one — and how many times you are going to enter Russia (1 entrance, 2 entrances or several entrances).
- Ask the local Russian consulate or visa centre about all the terms of the Russian visa issue.
- Collect the documents.
- passport with 2 empty pages;
- Confirmation from Russian incoming tour operator: an invitation and hotel voucher. Slon Tour Company has the Ministry of External Affairs reference number; we can provide this service to our clients. Our clients usually book accommodation and other travel services and get visa support documents within 24 hours;
- 2 photos;
- medical insurance for the whole period of stay in Russia;
- 2 copies of visa application
- Apply the consulate not less than 7 working days before departure.
National holidays are days off in the consulate:
- 01 of January the New Year
- 07 of January Cristmas
- 01-10 of January New Year Holiday week
- 23 of February Defender of Fatherland Day
- 08 of March International women day
- 01 of May Spring and Labor Day
- 09 of May Victory Day
- 12 of June Russia Day
- 04 of November Unity Day